Turning Donations Into Homes
ReStore Catawba Valley is a nonprofit home improvement store that accepts small and large donations of new and gently used furniture, home accessories, housewares, building materials and more. Profits generated from the sale of your donations helps Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley provide decent, affordable housing to hardworking, low-income families in your community.
The goal of Habitat is to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
Due to state and federal regulations, space limitations, and/or safety issues, we are not able to accept the following items:
- Shower doors
- Garage doors
- Exercise equipment (please ask)
- Pianos (please ask; onsite evaluations may be necessary)
- Clothing and shoes
- Waterbeds and waterbed frames
- Used mattresses and box springs
- Sleeper sofas (please ask)
- Toys and stuffed animals unless vintage
- Dirty, soiled, or pet stained items
- Rusty, broken, or incomplete items
- Used paint or stain
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Appliances in need of repair (please ask)
- Gas appliances
- Used toilets
- Used carpet
- Vintage console stereos (please ask)
- Used tires
- Used wall-to-wall carpets
NOTICE: Scheduled pick up items may be refused if in poor condition or deemed unsellable.
Donation hours are Monday-Saturday from 10:00am-4:45pm.
Schedule a Pickup
The ReStore truck will pick up your gently used donations for free.
Please include clear, well-lit photos of the outside (front and back) of each item and the inside (for appliances or furniture pieces that open up). We will contact you in 1-2 business days about a possible pick up date.